• Location: as usual the SIDRA school will take place in Bertinoro, FC Italy.
• Period: from Monday, 7th July 2014 to Saturday, 12th July 2014.
• Accomodation: the attendees will be hosted in the Centro Universitario di Bertinoro. The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. Refer to Mrs. Monica Michelaccifor any question.
• Costs: the fee includes the registration to the School and accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch). The fee (arrival on July 6th, departure on July 12th) is: 470,00 Euro, (in double room), 600,00 Euro (in single room). Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 300 Euro (double room) or 400 Euro (single room).
• Registration: the request for partecipating to the School must be formalized by filling up the registration form on this site. This is a binding request.
• Registration deadlines:
– 5th June 2014: deadline for submitting the registration form
– 12th June 2014: communication of acceptance/rejection of the registration request
– 25th June 2014: deadline for the payment of the partecipation fee (instruction for the payment will be reported on the registration module on the web)
• Certified Final Exam: it will be possible to take a certified exam at the end of the school. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university.
For questions related to accommodation and logistics: Mrs. Monica Michelacci email@example.com
For questions related to the School and the courses:
Prof. Claudio Melchiorri firstname.lastname@example.org
or Prof. Maria Elena Valcher email@example.com