BiCi is an association whose mission is to foster cutting-edge research and advanced education (PhD and post-doctoral level) in Computer Science.
In the tradition of earlier Bertinoro Computational Biology Meetings, invited speakers will present new results in an environment that promotes informal, interdisciplinary discussion. The schedule is unhurried with lots of coffee breaks. A selected number of PhD students will also be invited, please let us know if you have someone that you want to suggest.
fax: +39 0543 443557
BCB web site: http://cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~calkan/bcb15/index.html
– € 510,00 – single room for 4 nights
It includes full board accommodation in single room at the University Residential Center of Bertinoro for 4 nights (in: June 14th out: June 18 th), coffee breaks and excursion
– € 450,00 – double room for 4 nights
It includes full board accommodation in double room at the University Residential Center of Bertinoro for 4 nights (in: June 14th out: June 18 th), coffee breaks and excursion
*if you want to share a double room, please specify in the field note of your booking, your roommate. Otherwise the organizing secretariat will arrange the combination.
Some useful information concerning your registration on line:
– “ID CODE” field: if you haven’t it, please write no code or 0000;
– “BILLING ADDRESS” field: you have to choose your surname/name or your institution. Only one field is admitted;
– “VAT n/Italian fiscal code number” field: if you haven’t it, please write no code or 0000;
– Specify in the field note of your booking, if you have specific request about food (in particular if you are vegetarian);
– IF YOUR ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DATES ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE A.M.PLEASE INFORM: email@example.com BEFORE STARTING THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Please, proceed with your registration, by clicking the bottom “BOOK ON LINE” , indicated below.