• To provide a forum to increase knowledge in sarcoma biology and pathophysiology in order to offer a more effective patient care
• To fill the gap between biological and clinical research
• To establish and consolidate a network of scientists who are keen to collaborate in the field of sarcoma
• To promote actions to encourage and support in-training scientists in sarcoma research
• To raise public awareness on the clinical relevance of sarcomas and the importance of promoting sarcoma research
Scientific Secretariat: Francesca Schirru, University of Bologna and Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli – firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Organizing Secretariat: Monica Michelacci – email@example.com
Registration, including transfer from/to Bologna, coffee-breaks, lunches, social dinner and welcome cocktail: 90 €.
A maximum of 80 attendees will be hosted.
Attendees will register upon arrival in Bertinoro.
A bus will be organized from/to Bologna International Airport and Railway Station for all attendees on May 31 and June 2, respectively (free service, mandatory advance registration)
Board and lodging will be available to all attendees at Ce.U.B. in Bertinoro.
Single room, per night: 45 € (including breakfast).
Double room, per night: 35 € (including breakfast).
Coffee breaks and lunches are included in the accommodation fee.
A welcome cocktail will be offered to all registered attendees on May 31 at 19.30.
Social dinner: on June 1 at the Ca’ de Be’ restaurant.
Web site: http://eusarc.com